Something about summer juuuuust around the corner brings out our spontaneous side. You can find us on a patio, by a lake or headed to the beach any chance we get, soaking up the sun and seeking adventures everywhere we go.
To ensure you’re never missing such type-awesome hangouts, follow these tips:
♥ Keep your ringer on setting loud & proud – ready for an SOS from friends anytime they’re needing a last-minute ‘abandon adulthood and play in the sun alllll day’ kinda day.
♥ Have the ingredients to your fave margarita on hand at ALL times… Yes that even means fresh limes. Try our super yum recipe below!
♥ Every epic summer hang-out needs its own soundtrack. Check out fave4hair on Spotify for playlists you can borrow anytime!
♥ Become a pro at functioning in THIS laid-back style at all times… perfect for back porch-sittin, margarita-sipping, loud-singing shenanigans. Plus looks cute in any photos you’re tagged in. #fave4girlshaveallthefun
Here’s how to get this laid-back look for all your summer parties, patios, and picnics!
- Start by blow drying hair using Twice as Thick and Texture Takeover at the roots.
- Once hair is dry- add a slight bend to your hair using a 1 ¼ in curling iron or wand. Curl hair away from face & then alternating direction to all hair behind ears. Leave at least 1 ½ in of your ends out.
- Take the top half of your hair and loosely pull it back into an elastic. Create an inverted ponytail by splitting the center of hair above elastic & pulling ponytail through the split.
- Tie hair into two knots & secure loosely with a bobby or hairpin.
- Finish off hair with Texture Takeover!
Tutorial by Lead Style Expert Amanda Diedrich
Fanatics Extra Credit Assignment!
Complete the Happy Hour Hair Tutorial and tag @fave4hair on Instagram to be entered to win Texture Takeover and Twice As Thick!