Knot Your Average Pony Tutorial
- Start by detangling hair with the fave4 detangling brush and prep hair with fave4 Up For Air styling cream. Let hair air dry.
- Once dry, spray fave4 Texture Takeover all over. Direct all hair back.
- Take a section from each side of the head, tie into a knot in back.
- With the ends of the knot, wrap around the rest of the hair- secure with an elastic underneath the rest of the hair.
- Grab two more sections from direction underneath the elastic. Wrap around to the front and tie another knot about 1.5 – 2 inches below the first. Bring ends underneath and secure with another elastic.
- Repeat this process a few more times depending on hair length.
- When finished, tease the bottom of the ponytail to create a more lived in style.
- To ensure hold throughout your day – spritz hair all over with fave4 Style Stay
Fave Products used in this look!