This impressive and easy, double-braided Top Knot is top notch for Thanksgiving. It works great on all hair lengths and takes not time at all. Just remember, if family conversations get awkward you can always talk about how awesome your hair looks!
Hair by our friends @grandslamglam
- Start by sectioning off the top half of hair and spray all over with Texture Takeover Oomph Enhancing Texturizing Hairspray for braiding grip. Next, part section directly down the center.
- Now begin to Dutch braid each section to the crown and secure with an elastic. Stretch out the braid by pulling at either side.
- Gather the ends of both braids together, and tie into a ponytail at the crown.
- Take the ponytail, plus some hair from the crown area, and make a knot out of it, secure with bobby pins.
- Finish by spraying the braids & top knot with Style Stay Firm Hold Hairspray, then use Texture Takeover on the rest of your hair.