This impressive and easy, double-braided Top Knot is top notch for a 'I'm in a hurry, bu still need to look great!" look! Works great on all hair lengths. Hair by our friends @grandslamglam
- Start by sectioning off the top half of hair and spray all over with Texture Takeover Oomph Enhancing Texturizing Hairspray for braiding grip. Next, part section directly down the center.
- Now begin to Dutch braid each section to the crown and secure with an elastic. Stretch out the braid by pulling at either side.
- Gather the ends of both braids together, and tie into a ponytail at the crown.
- Take the ponytail, plus some hair from the crown area, and make a knot out of it, secure with bobby pins.
- Finish by spraying the braids & top knot with Style Stay Firm Hold Hairspray, then use Texture Takeover on the rest of your hair.