Learn how to make dirty hair last ONE MORE DAY...Space Buns are perfect for oily roots and dry ends. Read below how to make day 2 (or 3 or 4 day hair) more fun! We are loving this look by our friends at @grandslamglam!
1. Start by prepping roots with Dirty to Flirty Dry Shampoo to absorb oil and refresh hair. Spray in, wait 30 seconds, then brush through.
2. Then create two high pigtails using the front half of your hair to around your mid crown area and secure with elastics.
3. Next spray Texture Takeover throughout each pigtail and back comb, with the fave Teasing Brush, to add texture & grip.
4. Then twist each pigtail loosely, then spiral around into a bun and secure with bobby pins. For a more textured look, if you have thick hair, loosely braid each ponytail and wrap to create each bun!
5. Next spritz your remaining hair left down with Dearly Detangled to re-hydrate dry ends.
6. To make the style more fun, loosely curl pieces then shake them out while spraying Texture Takeover all over.