Disney Princess Hair Tutorials
Bippity, boppity boo!!! It's that time of year to turn yourself (& your hair) into the royalty you really are! Get inspired by our fave Disney Princesses and these totally, magical (crazy simple) hair tutorials!
- Create off-center part, leaving 2 inch section on each side.
- Pull remaining hair back into high pony, secure with elastic
- Tease ponytail using our fave Teasing Brush
- Smooth top side of ponytail, begin wrapping loosely into top knot
- Secure ribbon with bobby pins, tucking under hair to hide ends
- Lightly spray Style Stay Firm Hold Hairspray all over for hold, taming flyaways with hands
- Part hair at center, tease side and front sections
- Put headband on, leaving a two-inch section in front of band.
- Twist strands back and over, tucking underneath band.
- Work backwards with the twisting and tucking until all hair from front section is rolled around headband
- Create low pony, secure with elastic. Lift top section of ponytail and tease underneath. If you have clip-in extensions, this is a great place to add them to your pony for added length.
- Continue down ponytail, creating bubbles 1 to 2 inches down. Pull in opposite directions on bubbles to desired fullness. Finish by misting Flex Reflect Lightweight Glossing Hairspray all over hair to create shine and secure flyaways.
- Curl hair and brush out, spray with Texture Takeover Oomph Enhancing Texturizing Hairspray for added bulk. Pick up 2 inch sections and tease top from forehead to crown.
- Comb top later of hair until smooth, secure with an elastic.
- Begin a Dutch braid, using the center pony as your center section of braid.
- As you pick up sections to add, angle the braid from center towards the side of your head and braid all the way down
- Spray entire braid with Texture Takeover Oomph Enhancing Texturizing Hairspray to create grip.
- Pull in opposite directions on each section of the braid to create fullness.
- Create a side part and continue parting all the way to neck, section off into 2 ponytails.
- Begin braiding one side into a French braid. Braid should begin just above the ear.
- As you finish braid, angle braid towards front so it rests in front of shoulder, not behind. Secure with an elastic.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to create matching braid on other side.
- Spray Texture Takeover Oomph Enhancing Texturizing Hairspray all over braid, concentrating on crown.
- Tease and pull gently on top sections of hair for lift and a more tousled look.
- Create a deep side part
- Begin barrel –curling hair away from face.
- Continue barrel curls on other side of head, maintaining curl direction away from face.
- Spray Workable Wear Shaping Hairspray throughout hair.
- Lifting up sections of hair, tease all throughout for big fullness and lift. Then brush through hair gently to reshape curls.
- Starting at part, smooth top section into side swoop using boar bristle brush, secure with pins.